CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

03 October, 2007

Good memories....

Well, everyone else is posting pictures and such from their summer, so I think I will join the crowd and post some of my favorite pictures from Romania...





We played a game with the kids in Medias













At the mission house, playing spoons












Doing a craft in Bazna












Some of our friends...at the mission house














This baby was so cute!!!!!!!!!!









Gloria....this was at her 3rd birthday party, and I asked her if I could take her picture. This was her (adorable) pose


















In Lodroman, with my new friend















Playing Simon Spune (Simon Says) in Alma Vii












In Sighisoara (birthplace of "Dracula")

1 comment:

  1. very fun pictures- I really love the one of Gloria- what a cute smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...