CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

09 October, 2007

It arrived!!!!!!

I'm so excited! I ordered a camera from Target online a few weeks ago. What I didn't notice until after I ordered it was that it was currently out of stock and I'd have to wait for it. It said it wouldn't be shipped until October 25!! So last week, I figured I'd just go on, cancel my order, get the money back on my debit card, and actually go to Target and buy the camera. But when I signed online, it said my order was packed and ready to ship, so I couldn't cancel it. And now today, when I got home, it was sitting on the dryer waiting for me!!! I can't wait to use it! I think the first real use of it will be on Saturday, when I go to the zoo!!!! (YES! I'm finally going to the zoo!!!)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I can't wait to see the pics from the zoo. I believe they will be extra special for me. Wink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to all the great pics we'll see on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, they will be extra special ;) I'm excited for Saturday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how I'd live without my camera!

    Have fun at the zoo! We'll look forward to some animal pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...