CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

05 October, 2007

WAY TO GO FALCONS!!!

Julie and I went to the game tonight. It was an awesome game!!!!! "Our boys" played their hearts out. We won the game with a score of 41 to a score of 0 (sorry Kent City). What a way to go for the Homecoming Game!!! There were some great plays tonight. We ran a touchdown within the first minute of the game. And they just kept on coming...6 times to be exact :) We scored 2 touchdowns within 8 seconds of each other! Zack did a great job (as usual) playing his heart out. (Ok, I admit it, he's the only player I can say is really my "friend" so I pay more attention to him playing than the other individuals, if that makes sense). However I was disappointed because Zack told me how excited he was to get to be in the starting line-up and so he got to play the first play, but then all of a sudden he was back on the sidelines! What's up with that?!?!?! The team really came together and played an amazing game. GO FALCONS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Go Falcons!!! Mark noticed, of course, the same thing you noticed. But Zack did play a lot tonight and he played both offense and defense so that is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Falcons! And - good job Zach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your paying, and i'm aloud to get a shake i'll do more then just #50,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...