CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

30 January, 2008

Please pray!

Please keep the Guatemala team in your prayers. I'm babysitting the Janssen kids, and I stayed here all night because the roads were too bad around Lansing that the team had to stay there overnight. They should be on the road now, please pray for safe travel.
Also, the Haiti team is supposed to leave today, I don't know if they were able to do to the weather, but continue to pray for them. Thanks!

******12:04pm. I talked with Michelle earlier (I'm home now, so are they) and the Haiti team was able to leave. There was some problems with their flight, but they got to Chicago. Pray they make the connection in Miami!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I am glad that you are home safe and sound! I just read someone's blog that the Haiti Team will have to spend the night in Miami. (Yonker Family Blog? Is that the team?)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...