CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

29 December, 2007

Pictures

Here are some pictures from yesterday




This is the cake that Jeremy, Alyx, and I made








And this is the cake that my mom made for me. Funny thing was that both cakes were "funfetti", my favorite.






Gift time! I just opened the newest CD from Thousand Foot Krutch.








Horrible picture, but oh well. I'm very excited with the Spanish thing. I went straight up to my room to try it out. It's a full immersion Spanish course and it's easy to use and I already have learned a lot!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fun day. Soon you can write in spanish on Alecia's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great gifts! I hope your day was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TWO CAKES! Not everyone get TWO cakes for their birthday! Ha! Ha! It looks like you had a fun birthday and you got lots of gifts. No hablo espano! (I'm not sure what that says, Ha! Ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day- glad you had a good Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...