CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

31 December, 2007

2007 in review




January-May- Science Olympiad (this is last year's picture, I couldn't find one from 2007!)




March 23- Spending time with the exchange students from Spain (the first and the third ones)








April- The throwing team







May12- Prom 007







May31- Graduation!!!!








June 7-22- Mission trip to Romania







July 16- Last time together before Andy left for Basics







July 20- Vacation Bible School








July 21- Finishing the basement as a surprise for my parents while they were in Canada








August 3- A friend from Romania came here for the weekend








September- Started college. Spent all day in Downtown GR








October 13- Going to the zoo








November 2- Football playoff game








December 1- Mom's surprise 50th Birthday party








December 28- My birthday






5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great year with alot of great memories! Here's to 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great memories from '07! I wish you more great memories for '08!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a year - you did a lot this past year. This was fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is a lot of awesome things! That was a lot of fun to read and see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved looking over your past year. You really did a lot of neat things.
    I should try to do that and post it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...