CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

30 December, 2007

Didn't do too good...

In October, I wrote my "3/4 year's resolutions". I am sad to say that I didn't do very well on those. I did go to the zoo with Kaylyn and Libby. Then we stopped and got apple cider and caramel apples, just not at an orchard, but I'm going to count it. I didn't take a roadtrip yet, unless you count the tour of Holland the other day, but I do have plans with a friend to go down to Indiana sometime in January. Still haven't gone to Ray's...I need to talk to Zack about that... Sadly I have not been reading once chapter a day, but I have been getting more into my devotions. As for the eating and exercising...I don't think that's going to happen. I keep on buying candy and saying, oh, I'll eat healthier when this bag is gone, then I just buy more! And I still think about exercising, I just haven't done it, which reminds me, I have a new dance DVD, I should go try it right now....

4 comments:

  1. You still have a day and a half. Get going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't bet yourself up to much! We all have great hopes! There's always next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel too bad! It happens to all of us. Try making fewer and smaller goals! :) Or making goals you know you'll reach. For example - I think I'll set a goal to eat a larger amount of chocolate this year than I did last year. Just kidding! I think...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your past resolutions have been my thoughts at the beginning of each year. Down deep that's why I never made them a resolution. This is my first year to make a resolution though, as I talked about on my post yesterday.
    Best wishes for any resolutions you make this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...